In case you find yourself having problems with a certain step, we want to make sure that we are around to help you fix it and figure it out. There are a few ways to get help.
- We use GitHub issues as our comments and we’ve helped resolve quite a few issues in the past. So make sure to check the comments under each chapter to see if somebody else has run into the same issue as you have.
- Post in the comments detailing your issue and one of us will respond.
- Or send us an email directly.
Also, this entire guide is hosted on GitHub. So you can always:
- Open a new issue if you’ve found a bug or have some suggestions.
- Or if you’ve found a typo, edit the page and submit a pull request!